Sunday, September 2, 2007

Well its not labor day weekend here...







This weekend was actually alot of fun, despite missing Auburn football and normal Labor Day weekend activities in the US. Friday night I hung out with my neighbor Sabine and some of her German friends. It was alot of fun. They made me speak German with them most of the night. Saturday we went on a small boat trip to a Small town in France named Sarrgeguemines. It was fun and relazing. We ate lunch there and walked around a bit. We got to see alot of the Saar River.
I came home Sat night and watched my ESPN and Sportline.com scorboard updates. Finally got tired and went to sleep and had Kev text me Auburn updates, glad to hear we pulled it out w/o Lester at 5:30am here.. Slept in, which was awesome. Woke up read and watched all the highlights possible of all the good games. I do wish I was in AU last night, but I have survived. One of the guys here, Andrew is from Michigan tho. I called him to make sure he didn't need to be on suicide watch..ha!
Anyway gonna have a relaxing day of movies/scrubs/football highlights/and studying German for my test tomorrow. The pics above are my host mom and dad, my neighbor, and 2 from the boat trip. Miss ya'll
WAR EAGLE!!!

No comments: