Thursday, August 30, 2007

An Average day...

So I realized I haven't really explained what my average day is here in Saarbruecken. So here it goes: I wake up and have breakfast with my host fam, which mostly consists of bread, cheese, nutella, and coffe. Have German class from 8:30am till 4pm. We have a break at 10-10:30, lunch from 12-1:30, and another break at 3-3:15. Sometimes my friends and I go downtown for a bit after class. Then go home, help make dinner. Yes I said help make dinner, this means I've become really good at chopping veggies like tomatoes, peppers, parslely, ect... I also help with the laundry. They iron everything here, including towels! Eat and chat with my host fam. Then I do some homework, play on the internet, watch scrubs, and go to bed. It's been typical that on Tuesdays my friends and I go out to eat and then hang out for a bit. Of course on the weekends we all hangout or go on trips. Typically on Sundays my host fam goes to their Lake House in France for the day and that's always fun. Anyways that is the typical day for me. I know it's really not that exciting, expect for the fact I'm in a different country and that in itself is exciting!!

No comments: