Monday, September 10, 2007

There is nothing like a Sunday afternoon nap in a Hammack in France...

This weekend was for the most part fun. I stayed out too late on Friday, slept in on Saturday. Went to the weekend house in France with the host fam. We Grilled out Sat night and Sunday for lunch. I took an afternoon nap in a Hammack beside the lake :) While I was lying there I realized how lucky and blessed I am for getting this experience. Even if it just relaxing in a place you never would have guessed you'd be. God is so good!

Came home from France and went to Ramstien to watch Bourne Ultimatum in English. Then I had dinner at Mexican Resturant. So all in all it was a good weekend. Caught up on sleep and still had fun. (Yes I am purposly leaving out the time period I found out the final Auburn score)

It's Monday at 6:30pm right now, its raining, and cold. School was long, and my internet won't let me forget that Auburn score even halfway across the world, blah. I think I'm gonna eat dinner, make some hot chocolate curl up in my bed and watch a movie on my laptop. This is my way of sulking about Auburn's season going down the drain. Now its just who can we upset in the SEC (UF, LSU, UGA, BAMA)? I kinda wish I was home right now. Some good TV or movie I can understand would be comforting, sweet tea, friends, family, even some gutiar hero would be nice....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Elizabeth! I forgot to tell you that I'm a fan of Guitar Hero now. I played it for the first time at Charity's cousin's house in Georgia 2 weekends ago and I was hooked. It's very addicting! We are going to the Auburn game tomorrow! I'm excited, hopefully we can beat Mississippi State! Georgia lost too last week so I didn't feel so bad then. I'll write more on Facebook. I'm glad you're enjoying your time over there!
-Jimmy