Thursday, September 6, 2007

Housing Info for the next six months..

Just copying and pasting the two emails I recieved about my Housing during the University Phase starting in October:

Now to your host Mom: her name is Claudia von Blücher, very nice and friendly, and liveshere in Feldafing. Once I have more details as to your room, I will let you know. You willbe staying with her until end of January; we still have to search for a new host family near the place where you will be doing your internship which is also a beautiful region and actually not too far from Feldafing or Munich.
and...
From Feldafing to the Uni will take you about 1 hr, depending whether you walk or take the U-Bahn.It might sound far, but on the other hand you will enjoy the bavarian country life which many willenvy you for. Once you are here we can talk about the months during the internship, that is, if youwant to live closer to Munich or to Oberpfaffenhofen.

Ok and she hasn't said I got the internshipe directly but this pretty much sounds like I do doesn't it?

I kinda wanted to be closer to the city, but I guess I can work on that for my internship phase.

No comments: