Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ultimate Frisbee in Deutschland...

So I went last night and play utimate, finally. I should have gone earlier! It was awesome of course. The team here in Saarbruecken is small and not super good or super competitive (alot like ECUC). It was so fun tho! It really helped relieve alot of my stress! About half the pple are foriegn, so english is pretty fluently spoken. Just gotta get used to counting in Deutsch, eins, zwei, drei...

Anyway, so one of their other girls dropped out of this tournament they are going to next weekend, so they asked me to go with them. I'm thinking that will be fun, I'll update later when I know more details, like where exactly it is, ha! :)

This week has been good so far. This weekend should be good and relaxing as well. I'm playing Ultimate Friday afternoon, then hanging out with my neighbor Sabine again that night. Saturday my host family wants to cook a Saarland Specialty dinner.

Well that's all for now! War Eagle :)

No comments: