Monday, September 24, 2007

Strasbourg auf die Ill






This weekend I went to Strasbourg, France. It was beautiful. For info about the history go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg#Geography_and_climate


We went Saturday and stayed with my oldest Host brother. He just moved there for school. He had a housewarming party Sat night. It was so much fun. There were people there who spoke German, French, Slovik, and English. They loved the music on my ipod. I had one request that surprised me, 'Take me Home Country Roads' by John Denver. Of course I have it, but it surprised me so that they knew that song, much less requested to hear it! It was fun!


Sunday we did the toursty stuff. We visited the Cathedral and took about tour of the city on the ILL river. It was a beautiful day and a fun time over all!


This is my last weekend in Saarbruecken. I am really gonna miss my host family here, but I'm sure we will stay in touch!

No comments: