Wednesday, September 19, 2007

München update

So here is the info as I know it right now:
Where I will be:
Frau Claudia von Blücher
Am Buchenwald 17
82340 Feldafing
Tel. 08157 925940(until end January 2008)

I am suppose to be leaving Sept 29 by train to Munich.

My current host family is amazing, let me just say that. I will always keep in touch with them. They are so nice and have given me so much here. They invited me to go skiing with them in the Alps over Easter this year. They also have volunteered to drive me to Munich next Sat or Sun if that is allowed, so I wouldn't have to take train! How nice is that! I mean they are so nice. They plan on visiting the states within the next couple of years and I will meet them where ever they go. They are awesome! I'm gonna miss them sooo much!

No comments: