Monday, August 6, 2007

Deutshland

So far its awesome! My host family is amazing. Thank God their son Damian can speak English, because my host mother and father can't like at all!! So communication is very interesting to say the least. They have a lake cabin in the countryside of France that we went to this weekend. It was really fun. We rode about 22km on bike in the countryside :) We also grilled ribs and swam and such.

Last night the group from school went to an Irish Pub downtown. They were having Karaoke! It was soo fun! All of their songs were American songs! I got talked into singing Sweet Home Alabama. When they announced it and the music started the Germans went crazy about it. They like that song almost more than we do! It was insane. Thinking about it afterwards, it was really amazing to think I just sang Sweet Home Alabama infront of a ton of pple I don't know, in GERMANY!! wow, I'm still trying to grasp how awesome of an exerience this is becoming!! I'm having the time of my life here so far!

No comments: