Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mormans

So this random, but everyone once and while on the bus or train you will occasionally run into another american, that is not with our group. So far this has happened twice. Today on the Saarbahn home from school I overheard 2 north american english speaking guys. I turn around and say hey, where are ya'll from? Then I look at their shirt and it says Elder Joe Bob...Which I was surprised because they were dressed normal. Anyway we proceed to chat and they are from Washington (the state) and are missionaries in Germany for the Church of Later Day Saints and such.. Then they apologize for saying that because they were on their day off and not dressed approiately for a convo about their church. It was weird. They were nice. I also find it kinda funny and irronic that some of the only other americans I've met here are Mormans. Ha!

Tomorrow is a Holiday here so no school! Yay I get to sleep late! Ich schlafe spat!

No comments: