Monday, July 30, 2007

Washington DC





So I'm in DC and its amazing! I've never been here before and I am so overwhelmed, but it's great. I only got to actually visit the Air and Space museum because of time restrictions. I saw the capital, Jefferson Memorial, Union Station and the Washington momument as well. I have to come back when I have time to actually tour everything!! Georgetown is so pretty as well. The buildings are so classic looking and it just gives you a feeling that your doing something important.

So far everyone I have met have been absolutely awesome. I've really hit it off with my roommmate and suitmates while we are in DC. Although they won't be in the same language school with me after this. I have also met alot of the 14 others that will be in my language school and I really think all of us will get really close and end up being really great friends! I'm so excited!

I leave tomorrow for Germany. This is my last night in the states for a whole year :( I'm doing good with it mainly because I"m happy I"ve met other poeple who feel the same excitedness/nervousness as me. This year is going to be amazing.

No comments: