Wednesday, July 25, 2007

See you Later!

It's not goodbye, it's I'll see you later. Its just gonna be much later. I had a pretty awesome last night in Auburn last night. Tho saying goodbye was hard. It's not that I don't think I'll ever see my friends again, but for a lot of them we will never live in the same city again. My closest friends and roommates will be graduated and "real" adults by the time I get back. So its hard, but its ok. The night ended better than I could have imagined. I still cried and as I drove back to Alex City I thought of many memories and even some what ifs. But in the end I know it will be ok. I will not lose them as friends, we won't see each other as often, but internet is awesome! Who knows maybe I'll end up in a city with some of them one day! I love all of you so much!

No comments: