Sunday, July 15, 2007

Crazy Emotions...

Have you ever felt scared, excited, happy, and sad all at the same time? That is how I am beginning to feel about going to Germany for a year. I leave in 12 days, and I'm looking forward to it really! It's just for a year, but I have the feeling I won't see alot of my friends and everyday aquintances ever again. Most of my really close friends will be graduated and moved on with life by the time I return to Auburn. It's a funny feeling really and sad. I'm actually not freaking out or maybe it just hasn't completely hit me yet. I'm sure next Tuesday at my last Devo I will shed some tears as I say goodbye.


But its worth it, right? I am going to have the expereince of a life time, right? I sure hope so. I pray that this is really what God wants me to do, and not just me searching for change and rebellion against my parents still.


Wow, That's alot mixed up crazy things going on inside my head. And I didn't even touch on missing my family. I'm sure I'll be alot better once I'm on the plane leaving and I'm not just stuck in Alex City in limbo waiting with my thoughts...