Wednesday, November 7, 2007

1/4 of the way there..

So I have been here over 3 months now. A quarter of my time here is finished. Looking back I can not believe I have been here that long all ready. I have learned alot the past 3 months about language, culture, and myself. This is the longest I have gone without seeing my parents, brothers, or closest friends and family. I know I have grown and become stronger and more independent in these short few months. Part of me is homesick and part of me is still the excitied little girl wanting to explore more.
I have not traveled anywhere in particular the past weekends and probably won't until the end of the month or beginning of Dec. One my budget is tight and 2 it is nice to relax and have a routine here. Friday nights are fun, because church has a little Devo thing and then we hang out and watch movies and what not. Sat and Sunday are nice and relaxing. When it is pretty walking around the English Garden is always nice. Now that it is getting cold I will need to find other options to occupy my time on the weekend.
Anyway I just wanted to give you an update on life. I have an interview next week with MTU Aero Engines for my internship. I really hope it goes well. Other than that I'm just going to some class, chillin' out (literally, its cold here), and trying to figure out where/when my next trip will be.

No comments: