Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My First Turkey Day from home...


So my first Thanksgiving away from home was actually pretty good. On Thursday I went to Joy's (a Lady from church who is originally from AL) for Thanksgiving dinner. It was really nice, she even made sweet tea!! There were about 12 or 13 pple there including Ben, Holly, Hunter, and Lydia. It was really fun. Then on Saturday we had a Thanksgiving Dinner with the PPPLers and then on Sunday Vanessa's host mom had a Thanksgiving dinner as well. All of them were fun and very filling!!

The best part of Thanksgiving week was knowing Auburn beat Alabama for the 6th time in a row!!! I am soooo sad I was not at the game, but sooo happy we won!!

It is all ready in such a Christmas Spirit here. Decorations are up, Christmas Markets open this weekend, its just exciting! I love Christmas!! I think between Holly and I, Hunter and Ben might get tired of Christmas time real soon. We are planning a Decoration/Christmas music (Which I have all ready started listening too)/Christmas movie/Christmas cookie day!

I am also very happy I get to come home for Christmas. I think I need that. I miss everyone soo much!

No comments: