Monday, October 15, 2007

Long overdue update!




So I am starting to get used to life here in Munich. Things are going to start a routine this week which is good. I went to Oktoberfest last week, it was fun! Some of the pics above are from there with me in my dirdle. This past weekend I went with church to a retreat at the Hinter See. It was simply amazing. God's beauty there was breath taking. I don't have my camera cable with me to upload those pics, but I will add some soon! School has internet so i should be able to have more access!

The best thing so far has been church. It was great to go somewhere and be instantly welcomed and have something similar in common. They even sing some songs in English and it was amazing to sing familar songs again.

I started classes today. After this week I will know my rountine for sure and that will be good. I am also really excited about going to Dublin this weekend! It should be fun!

Miss ya!

No comments: