Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kiss me, I'm Irish...






Well partly anyway.
I went to Ireland this weekend. Simply put it was amazing. I had so much fun. Me and 2 of my guy friends went for a long weekend trip. We saw all the sights, including the Dublin Castle, old Jail, the Cathedrals, Guinness, and Jameson. At the top of the Guinness Factory is a bar that overlooks the whole city. It is amazing, and of course you get a free pint of Guinness. At the Jameson Distillery 6 pple from each tour is selected to be taste testers and compare Jameson Irish Wiskey to others. I got selected. I vote Jameson best Irish and second best overall. The best is of course, JD (Jack Daniels). I am my daddy's daughter after all :) Saturday night was the 2007 Rugby World Cup. England vs South Africa. Of course all the Irish want England to lose, and they did. We went to this awesome bar and watched the game and it got crazy! It was so fun. The last night there we went to another bar where they had traditional Irish music and dancing. It was really cool! While I was there I even found the "Barrett" family sheild and learned a lot about the Irish history that I did not know. Sunday we took a day trip to the country side and an old Monestary. It was cool and pretty. I even ate fish and chips! I had so much fun, did I say that all ready? I highly recommend a visit if you get the chance!

1 comment:

Becky said...

that looks awesome! glad you guys had a good time. hope i get to see you soon!

have fun in munich

becky