Sunday, June 8, 2008

Berlin






First sorry it has been so long since I have updated. The last week of May was our End of the Year Seminar in Berlin. Berlin was really cool with all its history. I got to see Check Point Charlie, walk through the Jewish Museum, and touch parts of the Wall. It was really good to get to see other people from the program I have not seen in a while. I learned alot about the East and West Germany before the wall came down. You can really tell the difference between where the divide was in the city. We spent all day that Friday in the Bundestag (like our congress). It was really cool. At last minute Angela Merkel was able to find time to come and greet us. It was really cool to get to meet her. I will always remember that. I have added some photos from the trip. I come home soon!

No comments: