Friday, January 11, 2008

Long time..

So it's been a while since I wrote. I went home for two weeks for Christmas/New Years. It was good despite having to stay in the hospital with Kevin over Christmas. I don't think I will ever take America for granted. It's funny how your view changes, even after only being gone 5 months. I am sure my view will still grow and change the next 6 months while I am still here.

The next few weeks are kinda laid back. Next week I go to Bonn/Cologne for a Seminar with about 1/3rd of the other ppplers. Then the week after that I mover to another housing situation. On Feb 4th I start my internship with MTU Aero Engines. Should be exciting! I will let everyone know when my address changes in the next couple of weeks!

Oh one more exciting thing happened over my Christmas break, I started dating Jimmy Rape. He is an awesome guy and as hard as the whole long distance thing is, we are gonna try to make it work. Skpe and web chatting are awesome!! Hopefully he will come visit me in Marchish sometime! Anyways the next 6months should be as exciting and intersting as the first were!!

Love you all! :)

No comments: