Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hello Spain...

So I am writing this blog in BARCELONA!! Vanessa, Susanna, and spent the first to nights camping by the beach a little outside the city. Spent all day yesterday on the beach and swam in the Mediterranean Sea. The beach is so different than what i am used to in FL. The sand is a lot darker. Last night we meet up with Danyelle and Vincent and at a great seafood dinner right by the water at the Port. Today we switched to a hostel in the city and started touring. I am amazed at some of the architecture here. It really is breathe taking. Well I gotta run we are gonna eat some dinner then drink some wine and walk on the beach tonight. We are heading to Madrid tomorrow night!!! I will add pics later and try to update as I go... Oh did I say it was here, cause it is...

No comments: