Monday, March 24, 2008

When In Rome...






Jimmy and I went to Rome Tuesday -Friday. It was pretty amazing. We saw all the main sights even in such a short amount of time. (Collisuem, Forums, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Vatican ect...) We were walking and I turned and saw my first sight of the Collisuem and literally stoped in the middle of my sentence. I was so amazed. Everything we saw was so big. We only paid for tours of the Collisuem and the Vatican. Everything else we just kinda saw and read for our selves. There is so much history there is it so cool to learn about it all. I think we did pretty good traveling together, despite the fact that Jimmy is scared of flying...ha! It is kinda surreal to think we really went there!

We took over 1000 pics while he was here, so many! I have added some to online albums on the right hand side. Check them out!

No comments: