Sunday, February 24, 2008

Its soo pretty!

Sorry it has been a while since I have written. I have finished my first 3 weeks of my internship. Its going pretty well. Alot of paper work, but that is normal. I am usually very tired when I get home for having to concentrate all day to understand German. I think my German has all ready gotten better tho, and it should just keep improving. My hosts are still awesome. I have made friends with my neighbors too!

I went today and played Ultimate Frisbee with the team in Munich. Soo much fun. I always seem to forget how much I love playing this sport. We played for like 3 hours in shorts and t shirts and were sweating. Its like 70 degrees here. Amazing weather!! I almost forgot It was only Feb and I was still in Germany, because it feels like May at home...

Jimmy is coming to visit March 14-22nd. I am soo excited. We are going to visit Rome! It will be so much fun. How are you doing? Let me know, I would love to hear from you all!!

No comments: