Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas...



So this past weekend, was 'get into the Christmas spirit' weekend. Basically Holly and I are like obsessed with all things Christmas. Thus we naturally drag Hunter, Carston, Ben, and Cassandra along with us... Holly and Hunter were so kind to let us help them decorate their Christmas tree. It was sooo much fun. We went to IKEA with Carston and got a tree, a live one! I haven't gotten a live tree in since I was little :) Then we went back to their apartment and listened to Christmas music and decorated the tree! It was so fun!
The next night after praise we all baked Christmas cookies and painted some more ornaments. It was alot of fun!
Sunday I was suppose to go to Aussburg to the Christmas Markt there, but after missing our train Sat, night and not getting home till 3:45amish, I over slept. I went instead to the Christmas markts in Munich and did alot of my Christmas shopping :) 2 weeks and I am home for Christmas!!!

No comments: